MAKE YOUR MEMORIES MORE MEMORABLE
Keep the memory of your special event or loved one alive with a celebration or legacy gift.
You can make a special occasion such as an engagement, wedding, milestone birthday or festivity even more special by asking your guests to donate to CareSouth rather than giving a traditional gift. CareSouth can provide you with donation envelopes and thank you cards for your guests.
If you’re celebrating marriage, you can set up your wedding fundraising page on EveryDay Hero.
SET UP YOUR WEDDING FUNDRAISING PAGE
MAKE A CELEBRATION DONATION ONLINE
Guests who would like to surprise their family or friends with a gift that makes a difference can set up their donation by:
- Donating via our online giving page (please specify in the comments section that your donation is a gift and we will contact you to arrange to deliver your gift acknowledgement)
- By phoning 1300 554 260 and asking to speak to a member of the Community Relations Team
- Through everyday hero www.everydayhero.com.au/caresouthwedding
What better way to honour the memory of a loved one than through a legacy gift. There are many ways you can honour a loved one’s legacy:
- Asking for a donation rather than flowers at your loved one’s funeral (CareSouth can provide donation envelopes)
- A one off donation in honour of your loved one (we can send an acknowledgement letter to the next of kin if nominated by you and some words of support)
- Setting up a regular monthly donation in memorium of your loved one. Set up a legacy that will continue to make an impact long after your loved one is gone.
You can notify funeral guests of your wishes by including a message in the funeral notice. In lieu of flowers, donations in memory can be made to CareSouth on 1300 554 260, or 11 Haigh Avenue, Nowra 2541