TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE
Charity partnerships can benefit your business by growing your corporate social responsibility, increasing staff productivity, improving community goodwill, and ultimately, helping vulnerable people in your community.
There are many ways we like to thank our business partners, including recognition on our website and social media, in our Annual Report, printed collateral and media.
As a local community based organization with a big heart, we are bold, determined, passionate and innovative. And we have an unwavering commitment to excellence. There are many ways you can align your brand with CareSouth to help out in your community.
Workplace Giving involves offering your staff the opportunity to donate a portion of their pre-tax pay to a nominated charity. Many businesses also choose to match their employee donations to the charity.
Why should your company consider a workplace giving strategy?
Workplace Giving provides a number of benefits to your business. These include:
- Greater staff engagement, productivity and retention
- Improved community goodwill and good social responsibility
- The opportunity to match employee donations and make a greater impact in the community
- The opportunity to create a long term partnership with CareSouth
A Workplace Giving Program is easy to set up and doesn’t involve any extra tax forms. You can set up a good2give workplace giving program through good2give
ENQUIRE ABOUT WORKPLACE GIVING
Fundraising for CareSouth is a good way to get your staff involved in a fun event or social outing, while supporting a good cause. There are hundreds of ways to fundraise, from hosting a morning tea or BBQ, to an annual golf day, trivia or quiz night.
FUNDRAISE FOR US
Staff Volunteer Program
Allowing your staff the time to volunteer and make a difference in their community is a great way to improve staff wellbeing and morale. There are many ways for staff to participate in a staff volunteer program with CareSouth. These include:
- Team volunteering – volunteering as a team is good opportunity to develop team and relationship building skills
- Skilled volunteering – skilled volunteering allows your staff with specific areas of expertise to give some of their time and expertise free of charge to assist others. CareSouth currently have volunteering opportunities in the following areas:
- Homework Hub - if you are a teacher or have experience in an area such as music, art or sport, we would like to invite you to volunteer in our Homework Hub at Berkeley. You could make a difference to the learning and development of a child or young person either in care or from the local community. The Homework Hub currently runs on a Thursday from 3.30pm – 5pm.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE ABOUT VOLUNTEERING FOR CARESOUTH
Learn more about developing a staff volunteer program here
Each year in June CareSouth conducts its End of Financial Year Appeal. A tax-deductible donation to CareSouth can help your business save on tax while supporting vulnerable children, young people and individuals in your community. Speak to your tax advisor about how to claim tax on your donations.
You don’t need to donate money to be a CareSouth Everyday Corporate Giver. In-kind giving involves donation of products and services including:
- Goods such as books, toys, linen, sleeping bags, toiletries, kitchen utensils and laptops
- Services such as mentoring, tutoring, and event planning
- Space such as storage, function rooms and advertising space.
Click here to enquire about donating your in-kind goods or services.
Each year, we hold a number of events including family fun days, kids and carer Recognition Awards and a Gala evening. Sponsoring one of our events puts your brand in front of hundreds of families and community members while also helping to build resilience in the community as a whole.
We can tailor a sponsorship package to suit your business.
If you would like to partner with CareSouth in building a corporate social responsibility strategy that ultimately benefits your business, CareSouth and the community as a whole, then click here to enquire.