Our donors come from all walks of life. But they all have one thing in common – the heart and desire to make a real difference in the lives of our most vulnerable community members. CareSouth supporters are everyday people helping in whichever way they can.
Your donation, however big or small, goes a long way to making a difference and building strong resilient communities. Our programs focus on addressing educational and social inequity, and help break the cycle of disadvantage.
ONE OFF DONATION
Make a donation of your choosing anytime you please. You would be surprised how even the smallest donation makes a difference.
- $10 helps a child reach their learning potential by covering the cost of one week at our Homework Hub.
- $20 allows us to buy toiletries and non-perishable food items for a young homeless person.
- $30 allows us to give a child in care a gift for Christmas or an award in recognition of their life achievements.
- $50 allows us to buy pillows and bed linen for a young homeless person.
- $70 will allow a child in care to go and see a footy match with their carers.
- $150 will pay for a child or young person to participate in an Equine Therapy session.
Many children in care or living in vulnerable circumstances have never experienced stability in their lives. Your regular donation helps us plan and provide the ongoing support and activities that a child or young person needs to feel secure and included.
Set up your regular donation today.
- $40 a month will pay for a child to maximise their learning potential by participating in our Homework Hub.
- $50 a month pays for a child to attend their sports, dance or swimming lessons.
- $80 a month will help pay for a child that has additional medical needs such as Occupational or Speech Therapy.
- $300 a month will link a child with a mentor to gain much needed life skills, stress relief, improved self-esteem and well-being.
DONATE WHILE YOU SHOP
Imagine being able to make a donation every time you shop without any additional cost to you. Make a donation to CareSouth simply doing your shopping online. By shopping through Shopnate or Gifts4Good your shopping helps vulnerable children, young people, and individuals (some living with disability) in your community.